You are hereHome › Contests ›
For a limited time only, we would like to offer everyone a chance to customize their own pair of moccasin boots such as these "Macawi" pair featured above. Have the chance to create your own design by providing us with a wool blanket of your choice.
Can you believe it?? Dynamix is celebrating its 10 year anniversary. WOW! 10 years of thrilling teambuilding parties and workshops helping kids unite and have fun!
Previous Contests: Click here to see our previous contest winners. On-going Contests: Win* 2 Tickets to the Hedley Concert Win* 2 Tickets to Previous Contests:
Previous Contests: Click here to see our previous contest winners. On-going Contests: Win* 2 Tickets to the Hedley Concert Win* 2 Tickets to
- Comment for a Chance to Win* (See Rules & details below)
Super Party Factory, the online party planning directory, wants to thank you, our vendors and visitors, for your time and participation. So every time you post a comment*, a rating* or even an event*, your name will get entered into a draw and is considered one entry. So the more comments, ratings and events you post, the more chances you have of winning a prize.
How do I comment or post a rating:
- Create a member Log in
- Find the member you want to post a comment/rate for and go on their webpage
- Provide a review in the comment section
- To rate: you must go on top of the stars (top left of the page) and when you see the amount of star you want to rate light up (highlighted), click your mouse.
- That’s it, and your name gets registered into the draw
The Super Party Factory draw takes place every six months, as long as we have a minimum of 250 members and we received a minimum of 300 comments and ratings. (Comments must be renewed between each draw).
* Comments will be viewed before being posted and may or may not be approved for posting.
Members have their name automatically placed in the draw for one chance. When they give comments & ratings or post an event they increase their chances of being selected for the prize.
For each draw, the list of names is reset. So if you were part of the first draw and you did not win, then in order to participate again, you’ll have to provide new reviews, ratings and events.
The Prize is a trip for two (destination to be determined) or voucher for an equivalent value to be used at the travel agency (travel agency to be determined).
Once you have won your prize all the details and options will be disclosed through Super Party Factory and the travel agency.
* Contest rules and regulations can change without prior notice.
Remember we value your feedback and comments.
SUPERPARTYFACTORY CONTEST RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. SUPERPARTYFACTORY will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. SUPERPARTYFACTORY is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by SUPERPARTYFACTORY for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified via e-mail. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within five (5) business days shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for contest entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the contest announcement.
4. All songs, lyrics, melodies, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, "Materials") submitted by you to SUPERPARTYFACTORY shall become the sole and exclusive property of SUPERPARTYFACTORY, and SUPERPARTYFACTORY shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials. SUPERPARTYFACTORY may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind other than the specified contest prize. You also agree that should you be chosen as winner, you will execute the “Songwriter Agreement” displayed on the website, with respect to your submission.
5. By submitting Materials to SUPERPARTYFACTORY, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to SUPERPARTYFACTORY free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that SUPERPARTYFACTORY shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by SUPERPARTYFACTORY for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to SUPERPARTYFACTORY. By submitting Materials to SUPERPARTYFACTORY, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
8. You agree to hold SUPERPARTYFACTORY and its officers, directors, employees, sponsors, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with SUPERPARTYFACTORY's use of the Materials submitted to SUPERPARTYFACTORY and used in any manner in SUPERPARTYFACTORY's sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of SUPERPARTYFACTORY. Decisions by SUPERPARTYFACTORY are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
12. Neither SUPERPARTYFACTORY nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. SUPERPARTYFACTORY is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by SUPERPARTYFACTORY.
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, SUPERPARTYFACTORY in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
15. SUPERPARTYFACTORY reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. SUPERPARTYFACTORY reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. Winners will be chosen by SUPERPARTYFACTORY on the merits of each entry, in SUPERPARTYFACTORY's sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
20. SUPERPARTYFACTORY reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release and the Songwriter Agreement. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant's name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by MUSIC SHOWDOWN, unless prohibited by law.
21. SUPERPARTYFACTORY reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
22. SUPERPARTYFACTORY is not responsible in any way for any third party contests hosted on its website(s).
- Amusement Action Directe has 5 contests for 2012
- Ghanno Ma3na celebrate Valentine`s Day this Thursday febuary 16 2012 @ Lordia, with our special new Entry ''HAZZAR FAZZAR''
- 1ST ANNUAL RAFFLE DRAW IN SUPPORT OF CHABAD VSL & BOIS FRANC
- K8 Jewelry Studio Boutique
- K8 Jewelry Concept | Custom Wedding Bands
- Hooter's Rive sud - Lave auto, 6 Juillet, 2013
- Hooter's South Shore - Car Wash July 6th, 2013
- SCCT 2013 - ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING | PALAIS DE CONGRES | JULY 11 to 14
- 19TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPOSITE MATERIALS ICCM-19 | PALAIS DE CONGRES | JULY 29 to AUG 14
- SCOTDANCE CANADA CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2013 | PALAIS DE CONGRES | JULY 04 to 07